To cheer up boring weekends I thought of coming up with this amazing delicious easy to make and fun breakfast recipe. Just soo delicious and perfect with a cup of cold coffee . Your children’s will love the texture and the flavour of it. Try it for breakfast and make up to a happening cheerful breakfast table with your family.
– Eggs – 2
– Powder sugar – 2 tbsp
– Butter – 2 tbsp
– A pinch of salt
– Flour- 1 cup
– Milk- 1 & 1/2 cup
– Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
– Cocoa powder – 1 tbsp
1) In a large mixing bowl take eggs, powder sugar, butter and a pinch of salt and combine well with the whisk .
2) Now add flour and milk & make smooth flowing consistency batter .
Add vanilla essence and mix well.
3) In a separate bowl take 1/4 of the batter and 1 tbsp cocoa powder mix it well.
4) Pour the chocolate batter in a plastic bottle . Make a hole in the cap.
5) Heat a non stick pan and grease with butter .
6) Make swirl with chocolate batter in the pan and cook for 10 seconds. Now pour vanilla batter and cook for a minutes .
7) Flip over the swirl crepe and simmer for a minute.
8) Your swirl crepe is ready to serve.
Contributing to hosted by :