We all love a hefty happy meal for breakfast but what concerns us is the time it takes for the process. So here I am sorted with a wholesome omlette recipe which is filled with veggies to give you the right amount of protein and multi nutrition needed to kickstart your day.
– Potato – 2 (peeled and cut into round thin pieces)
– Eggs – 2
– Onion chopped – 1 medium size
– Green chilli chopped – 2 nos
– Coriander leaves chopped- 1 tbsp
– Flour- 2 tbsp
– Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
– Salt- As per taste
– Oil – 2 tbsp
1) In a large mixing bowl add cut potatoes, chopped onion, chopped green chilli, chopped coriander leaves, eggs, pepper powder, salt and flour.
2) Mix well making sure everything are combined well.
3) In a non- stick pan add 2 tbsp oil spread oil every edges of the pan. When oil is heated add the omelette mixture in the pan. Cover and cook on low flame for 5-6 mins.
4) Now use a plate to flip the omelette . Then transfer the omelette opposite side back to the pan.
5) Again cover and cook for 5-6 mins on low flame.
6) Your spanish omelette is ready to serve.
Contributing to hosted by :