Made this specially for Navratri. Sabudana is such an integral part of our Indian culture. Try this amazing delicious yet super easy to make recipe for your breakfast or vrat ki thali.
Stay tuned for more navratri dishes.
– Sabudana / Sago – 1 Cup
– Water- 1Cup
– Potato – 2 Medium Sized Diced
– Cumin Seeds – 1/2 Tsp
– Roasted Peanuts – 3 Tbsp
– Green Chili – 2 Nos Chopped
– Lemon Juice – 1/2 Tsp
– Curry Leaves – 10-15
– Coriander Leaves – 1Tbsp
– Oil – 2 Tbsp
– Salt – 1 Tsp
– Sugar- 1 Tsp
1) Soak 1 cup of sabudana in 1 cup of water for about 4 hours .
2) Heat oil in a wok, add jeera and allow to splutter, add green chillies and diced potatoes and cook it on medium heat.
3) Sprinkle some salt to taste and sauté until the potatoes are cooked completely.
4) Add curry leaves and sauté for a minute, add the roasted peanuts and fry them well.
5) Add the soaked sabudana, sugar and salt to taste, squeeze some lemon juice to balance the flavor and mix well.
6) Cook until the sabudana turns transparent, add some freshly chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.
Hosted by :