PALM FRUIT CAKE / TALER CAKE
This is the season of palm where we Indians make many recipes like kheer and vada out of it. This time I tried to go a bit further and wanted to make something new from the pulp of plam. Hence came out with this super delicious soft spongy and extremely Delicious cake.
Do check the recipe very easy to make like all my regular cake recipes. People who love the smell and the essence of palm will absolutely adore this cake. This is the perfect cake for your tea time snack or a morning dose of sweetness.
– All purpose flour (Maida) – 1 cup
– Powder milk – 1/2 cup
– Baking powder – 1 tsp
– Egg – 2
– Refined oil – 3/4 cup
– Palm pulp – 1 cup
– Powder sugar- 1 cup
1) Pre-heat the oven to 180 degree C and grease the tin and place parchment paper.
2) In a bowl add 2 eggs , 3/4 cup refined oil and 1 cup powder sugar combined with the electric beater or whisk .
3) Now add palm pulp and mix well.
4) Place a sieve over the bowl and sift in flour, powder milk and baking powder.
5) Gently fold the dry ingredients and mix until everything is well combined.
6)Transfer the batter to the prepared cake tin .
7)Bake at 180 degree C for 50-55 minutes.
This month we are celebrating our “Favourite Dessert” 🍨🍧🧁🍩🍰
In Frame:- palm cake
Thanks to all the hosts for organizing the Collab:-