This is such a unique delicious and amazing recipe. Wanna make something different this Christmas then fruit n Nut cakes. Try this out. Soo beautiful and soothing taste. Just soo perfect for winters.
– Ghee – 1 Cup
– Maida / All purpose flour – 2 Cups
– Baking Powder – 1 Tsp
– Baking Soda – 1/4 Tsp
– A Pinch Of Salt
– Powdered Sugar – 1 1/2 Cups
– Egg – 4 Nos
– Vanilla Essence – 1 Tsp
– Almond Slice
1) Pre- heat the oven to 180 degree C and grease a round cake tin with some oil and place a butter paper on the bottom and edges.
2) Take 4 eggs and separate the yolk and the whites . Keep them aside.
3) Seive maida, baking powder, baking soda, salt into a bowl.
4) To a separate bowl, add powdered sugar and ghee. Using a electric beater, beat the sugar and ghee until creamy texture.
5) Now add vanilla essence and mix it.
6) Add one yolk at a time and incorporate it slowly.
7) Add the flour mixture slowly and mix until everything is well combined.
8) To another bowl, add the egg whites and beat it until it gives soft peaks.
9) Add the whisked egg whites little by little and fold the batter. Do not over mix this.
10) Once all the egg whites are mix it, transfer the batter to the prepared cake tin.
11) Sprinkle some sliced almonds.
12) Bake the cake at 180 degree C for 1 hour.
13) Remove the cake and let it cool.
14) Carefully remove the butter paper.
Delicious ghee cake is ready.