CHOCOLATE COFFEE MODAK
Sorry for the delay insta fam. Here is what I made for the ganesh chaturthi. Very simple and easy recipe. Hope you like it.
– Ghee – 1 tbsp
– Full fat milk – 1 cup
– Powder milk – 1 1/2 cup
– Cocoa powder – 4 tbsp
– Coffee powder – 1 tsp
– Powder Sugar – 1/2 cup
– Ghee for greasing
1) Heat a non stick pan add 1 tbsp ghee, 1 cup milk & 11/2 cup powder milk and mix well until every thing is well combined.
2) Keep stirring law flame until the mixture is thickens .
3) Now add sugar, cocoa powder and coffee mix well. keep stirring on low flame continously.
4) The mixture will hold the shape and starts to separate the pan.
5) Switch off heat . Set aside in a bowl to cool down.
6) Grease modak moulds with little ghee on both sides set aside .
7) Divide mixture into equal portions and transfer each portions in mould stuff mixture in mould properly press nicely and shape out modaks.
8) Transfer prepared modaks in a serving plate.
Thank you for our hosts to organizing this collaboration
❤️Show some love and support to all our fellow foodies by visiting