This is such a classic chicken dish which we all love to order. Make this amazing dish at home and enjoy rich texture of it at your table. Serve it hot with rotis,parathas and it will just taste perfect for a weekend meal.
– Boneless chicken- 400 gm
– Egg(boiled & grated)- 1
– Onion (chopped)- 3 medium
– Ginger & Garlic paste- 2 tbsp
– Green chilli paste – 2 nos
-Yogurt- 2 tbsp
– Tomato paste- 1 small
– Fresh cream- 2 tbsp
– Cashew-nut paste- 2 tbsp
– Red chilli powder- 1/2 tsp
– Kashmiri red chilli powder- 1tsp
-Cumin powder- 1/2 tsp
– Coriander powder-1/2 tsp
– Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
-Garam masala powder-1/2 tsp
– Black pepper powder-1/2 tsp
– Dry fenugreek leaves- 1 tbsp
– Salt- ( as per your taste)
– Sugar- ( as per your taste)
– Oil – 3 tbsp
– Butter- 1 tsp
– Boiled egg – 1
– Cinnamon stick- 1
– Bay leaves- 1
1. Place chicken pieces in a pot along with 1/2 tsp salt ,1/2 tsp black pepper powder and 3 cup water.
2. Cook for 15-20 minutes on low heat .
3. Remove it and save the stock for later use .
4. Shred the chicken using forks and remove the bones
5. Heat a pan add 3 tbsp oil and 1 tsp butter and add whole spices and bay leaves.
6. Give a stir and when it splutters add chopped onion and saute for 4-5 minutes on low-medium heat .
7. Add ginger , garlic and green chilli paste and saute for 2-3 mins.
8. Now add tomato paste and salt saute for 2-3 minutes on medium heat .
9. Add all the powder masala and splash of stock , mix well fry on medium heat till oil separates.
10. Add yogurt and cashew paste .
11. Mix in the shredded chicken, garam
masala and stock then, cover and cook for 5 mins.
12. After 5 mins add roasted kasuri methi, grated eggs , fresh cream and sugar mix everything very well.
13. Put off the gas oven and close the lid for 2-3 mins.
14. After 2-3 mins garnish with boiled egg and chopped coriander leaves.
Serve hot with roti, paratha and naan.