This is an easy recipe just soo perfect for the winter season make this for your get togethers Christmas and New year Eve. Enjoy with a hot cup of coffee in side. Tastes absolutely delicious with a hint of banana flavour to eat. Checkout this amazing recipe and give it a try.
– Refined flour – 1 cup
– Refined oil – 3/4 cup
– Castor sugar – 1 cup
– Egg – 3 nos
– Baking powder – 1 tsp
– Vanilla essence -1 tsp
– Banana – 2 ( mashed )
1) Pre-heat the oven to 180 degree C and grease the tin and place the parchment paper.
2) In a mixing bowl blend 2 chopped banana and 1 cup sugar.
3) Add egg one by one to the above till it becomes fluffy and light.
4) Add 3/4 cup refined oil and 1 tsp vanilla essence.
5) Further, add 1cup refined flour, 1 tsp baking powder sieve together making sure there are no lumps. Mix well.
6) Transfer the batter to the cake tray or bread mould.
7) Pat the tray twice to remove the air incorporated into the batter.
8) Place the cake tray into the preheated oven. Bake the cake at 180 degree C for 50 minutes.
9) Allow the cake to cool completely and later cut into slices and serve.
🎂✨Happy Cake Day✨🎂
Organised by hosts: